Child Leukaemia Treatment in Iraq

Dear All

I'm writing to you on a point of information I'm trying to clarify.  I'm sure I read somewhere that the drugs used to treat leukaemia arrive in drips and drabs because of the process of applying for a license.  I know that they are needed all at once, but another key factor for me is the shelf-life of the drugs: does anyone know if they have a limited shelf-life?

I've tried all kinds of searches on CASI's archive but have been unable to source the specific reference.

Thanks for your help

Mark

Mark Sinjakli

email: scouseanthmark@yahoo.co.uk