Fun Run to raise funds and awareness for Medical Aid for Iraqi Children

Dear All

I'm planning to participate in a 10k fun-run in Croxteth Park, Liverpool, to raise funds for Medical Aid for Iraqi Children (MAIC): (Their website: www.maic.org.uk)

I'm collecting sponsorship: if anyone would like to sponsor me please send a cheque, made payable to MAIC, to my home address marked "MAIC Donation":

33 Broadwood Avenue

Maghull

Liverpool

L31 7BR

If any of you are based in communities where you think you could collect sponsorship on my behalf I'd be really grateful: please just email me and I'll send you an attachment of a printable sponsorship form: again once collected you can send a cheque(s) to the above address.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Mark

Mark Sinjakli

email: scouseanthmark@yahoo.co.uk
mark@casi.org.uk