Re: LETTER TO NY TIMES

Dear Suzy,
Thanks for your efforts. However, just a technicality: I counted the words
of your middle sentence, and got about 69. Too much, surely, even for a
seasoned letter-page editor? Apart from that, you make a very apt point,
it's a useful reminder for readers of N.Y. Times and others.
Greetings,
Bert Gedin (Birmingham, U.K.)....