FW: Schwarzehumor

Re today's Guardian - has anyone seen one article querying the legality of
declaring insurgency, replacing governments with baby-B's chosen etc etc? f.

President Bush and Colin Powell are sitting in a bar when a guy walks in
and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Powell sitting over there?"

The barman says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honour. What are
you guys doing in here/"

Bush says, "We're planning WWIII."

And the guy replies, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush answers, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Iraqis, Iranians
and Afghanis this time and one bicycle repairman."

The guy exclaims, "A bicycle repairman? Why kill a bicycle repairman?"

Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder, and says, "See, smart
ass, I told you no one would worry about the 140 million Iraqis,
Iranians, and Afghanis."

1_Dok7.doc