Re: Times article deserves response

Dear Mil & All - The article asked for could be 'New threat from old foe',
in 'T2',reportage, p.4. Mainly about U.S.S.R./Russia, it begins with some
sentences about Iraqi biological weapons etc. The article is
described as the final extract from the book, by Robert Harris & Jeremy
Paxman,'A Higher Form of Killing'. If that isn't what you're looking for,
then I can't help you (could the article be from some other day?). I did try
to email it through, some 5-6 times, but "The system was unable to
communicate with the server".
Greetings, Bert G.