Please feel free to post news , announcements of events, information and facts about current situation in Iraq...

Please also feel free to post news , announcements of events, information and facts about US policies in that region ....I know many American people feel that sanctions have been helpful and successful in keeping Sadam Hussein's regime restricted. They feel sorry for Iraqi people , but they don't know what other alternative solution is there.  Also , most people are confused about no fly zone, Kurdish fight against Iraqi government ,  the relationship between Iraqi government and Iranian government, and who US government really supports and who they are against .After all, during the 8 years war between Iranian and Iraqi government, US supplied the evil Sad. So there is so much confusion and lack of knowledge out there. The only thing that is really clear to American people is that Sadam is BAD and we have to get rid of him.

I have also a mailing list that I try to send alternative news and perspective to people. So what ever you send me , I will forward them to my mailing list.
p.s. Some people say Iraqi people don't consider themselves Arabs , I found that very surprising. Please tell is this true!!!!???

Azi