Re: Kurdistan - language percentages

Dear Felicity - The short answer is I haven't got a clue. It seems,
gathering from various sites, that the main languages are Kurdish, Arabic &
Turkish. Kurdish is an Indo-European language, distinct from the others.
There are also numerous Kurdish dialects.
Amongst all the organisations promoting Kurdish culture etc., in the world,
one which might be worth contacting: the Kurdish Library in Stockholm,
Sweden. It's website=   http://www.kurdishlibrary.org
email=   info@kurdishlibrary.org
Good luck (and let us know any results!)!   Bert.