Re: Transcript

Dear all,

Having posted my non-academic thoughts, I found this and agree absolutely
with the points made - though Hadi did say he knew not the accuracy of the
posting - but by posting it, gave other researchers new avenues to explore.
However, it is intersting that the State Department - no stranger to spin -
wouldn't comment either way. One would have thought they would have been
lightning quick to rubbish it had there not been some serious impediment -
and at a time of mega-propoganda by all sides. just thoughts

Best, f.