Re: sentences & paragraphs

Hi Dirk - or should I say 'Highland dagger'?,
You say I might be right (meaning I could be wrong?), does that mean you
don't know? Fine by me if you prefer Salwa's long messages, your own aren't
reknowned for their brevity, either. As for sending my messages twice,
sending my messages twice, the one I'm replying to was -
you guessed it! - sent twice, once 5k & once 4k (indicating an imbalance!).
Thanks for the happy enlightening new year, in flames. The same to you,
twice or even ten-fold over. One of these days I look forward to a
constructive contribution from you - unless that's asking too much.
Bert Gedin.