Re: HOAX FW: warning:you may have a virus in your computer

Do NOT follow the instructions below - it is a HOAX which
gets you to delete part of your system programme.

Eric

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:36:38 +0300 Ghazwan Al-Mukhtar
<gaz@uruklink.net> wrote:

> HI all please read this warning as fast as you could

----------------------
Dr. Eric Herring
Department of Politics
University of Bristol