Iraq conference

Dear Friends,
              I am just writing to remind people that
tomorrow is the Iraq conference over in Liverpool.

It is now confirmed that Felicity Arbouthnot will be
speaking and as many of you know Felicity is always
able to give a good speech.  Felicity will also be
talking about her recent tour of Ireland and Canada
where she has spent quite a while going around and
meeting different anti sanctions/war groups aswell as
universities and Trade Unions. Felicity will also be
giving a contribution on the current Afghan crisis.

Also speaking will be Dashty Jamal from the Federation
of Iraqi Refugees and he will be talking about the
conditions and movements that are arising in defence
of the defenceless.

The conference will begin at 11am until 5pm and it
will be held at the Dockers Casa Club, 29 Hope Street,
Liverpool. (near Lime Street train Station)  The
entrance is 3.50 / £2.50 and free to refugees and
Asylum Seekers.

We hope to see as many of you there as possible so
that we can look at the growing humanitarian crisis
within our world and how we are going to help put
things right.

The Coalition Against Sanctions and War on Iraq.