FW: Fwd: "Our foreign policy should now be.." .... Not Economic Policy ???????

Title: FW: Fwd: "Our foreign policy should now be.." .... Not Economic Policy ???????

I have been gently ticked off by Colin Rowat for occasional peripherals in these difficult times when policies seem sometimes so inseperable - I hope this not a peripheral - and will behave better in future, Colin! best, f.