Re: Needless Deaths in the Gufl War now available on-line

Just wanted to give my 2 cents on that book.  I bought
it when it first came out.  Its a bunch of facts laid
out in chronological order without much narrative.
Very difficult to just sit and read in one setting.  I
would suggest using it as a reference source on all
the attacks of the gulf war.. a great source at that!
Highly recommended.

--- Voices uk <voices@viwuk.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Human Rights Watch's report on the 1991 Gulf War:
> 'Needless Deaths in the
> Gulf War' is now available on-line at
> http://www.hrw.org/reports/1991/gulfwar/ . It is
> best read in conjunction
> with Norman Finkelstein's critique 'Watching Rights,
> Wrongly' which appears
> in his book 'The Rise and Fall of Palestine',
> University of Minnesota Press.
>
> CASI may wish to add a link on their web-site if
> they haven't already done
> so, since the report contains valuable documentation
> about infrastructural
> damage done during the war.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Gabriel