Re: Fw: casi post

[ ARCHIVE MAINTAINER'S NOTE:
  THE NAME OF THE AUTHOR OF ONE OF THE MESSAGES QUOTED IN THIS MESSAGE
  HAS BEEN REMOVED, AT THEIR OWN REQUEST
]

Hi Dirk,

[NAME REMOVED] is suggesting 'collateral damage' - is he actually volunteering to be
at the recieving end (might solve some of your problems!)? Can't you tell
him the reason e-mails are rare in Iraq is because they need to protect
themselves from messages such as his? That'll be £9.99.
Next please!

Greetings,
Bert Gedin (B'ham).