going... going... gone.

Dear Casi Colleagues,

What are we doing? Sending eachother emails about an imminent war on Iraq; being so well informed;
writing letters & articles; and taking to the streets? And all for what? Will it prevent Bush and
his cronies from going ahead with their war on Iraq anyway? No! We - the people - couldn't stop it
from happening in Afghanistan. While we are busy reading, writing and sending articles, the
wealthiest nation in the world continues to pound the poorest nation in the world. And we continue
to read, write and send, and demonstrate. It's futile. Iraq is next and we cannot stop it. Or can
we? Can we? I am at a loss. All I know is that I cannot read another futile word or see another
futile demonstration.

Salwa.

CASI's website - www.casi.org.uk - includes an archive of all postings.