WE MOURN DEATHS IN ALL NATIONS

Statement from www.urbanparanoia.co.uk
WE MOURN DEATHS IN ALL NATIONS

(U.S.A.Bombings) Innocent people never deserve to die for their country or
because of their country. Yet, now the realities of airstrikes and mass
destruction has returned to the US. Newscasters, politicians and other
shapers of public opinion all chorus that none of them have ever seen such
things, yet many people around  the world have this kind of devastation in
recent memory and in fact have suffered on a far deeper and greater level.
This is the one thing that has to be remembered above all in this situation,
that airstrikes and murder are nothing new and that although all the victims
before these have been dehumanized in the US media, people around the world
have been suffering, often at the hands of the US military, for many years.

We are quite sad that civilians are killed in incidents like this. We have
been sad for years. We've been mourning Chechens and Palestinians massacred
for resisting or just for existing, we've been mourning the victims of wars
around he world, of repression and political displacement.

The so-called terrorists, they surely must feel that they, their people or
compatriots have been victimized by the US, and it's probably true. They
probably have no hope at all that the US military will stop doing this, in
particular since it arrogantly and inhumanely refuses to address many
complaints about the plight of the Palestinians and the US role in supporting
their suffering. And for these policy choices, who knows how many innocent
american (and probably other) people have just lost their lives, victims to
US oreign  policy. (Perhaps also victims to a religious-fanatic reaction
against globalization.) The State will be calling for terrorist blood, but it
will continue to enact its murderous and socially irresponsible policies
without accepting moral responsibility for their repercussions.

The State acts with or without the consent of the people but it cannot exist
and act in such ways without the active consent of the people or without their
passive apathy. The American populace to a
large extent shares responsibility for the deaths of their compatriots, as
they share responsibility for all deaths carried out by or in the interests
of the US military. The americans en-masse have given up their citizenship in
the real sense of the word; they act unconcerned about even the most alarming
of political events, except when it hits them at home. Then they act
indignant when the actions of their State has unwanted reprecussions. But
this is not civic responsibility, this is not global citizenship. Such a
thing only starts to happen when people think about the consequences of the
State's actions as they would think about the consequence of their own. That
is, something real, something lived, something that has it consequences and
something that each person should take responsibility for.

We call on free-thing people around the world to use this opportunity to step
up the opposition to the State, the institution of representative power and
to oppose all military agression carried out in State or religious interests.
People must be made aware that by choosing a life of civic passivity instead
of self-government, they are letting their lives be run by uncountable
murderers who bring all sorts of disaster upon ordinary people. In order to
stop the killings, we have to stop the government and the wars made of people
deemed inferior by the powers of the world. We must also fight against the
reactionary jihad and all forms of resistance which threaten to deliver
equally murderous fates to their opposition.

The question in the end is a very simple one: how many people have to die
before people act decisively to take power away from the murderers? And how
many people have to die before the americans realise that they are people not
at all different than they? Now the americans may feel pain that they are
losing  "some of their own", but as human beings, being been losing
too many
of our own for too many senseless reasons for years.

STOP THE GOVERNMENT NOW!

more statemants at www.urbanparanoia.co.uk/wtc

if you know / have any statemants of an anarchist nature? then e mail them to
mozaz@lowtech.org

The Best News Source On The Web - http://www.disinfo.com
CASI's website - www.casi.org.uk - includes an archive of all postings.