Iraqi Women

Dear Friends,
             The Manchester Coalition is looking for
information about the affects of Depleted Uranium and
Sanctions upon the female population of Iraq.

We are looking for articles, studies etc that have
been made on this issue and we hope that some body
might be able to help.

in friendship

Hussein Al-alak.

for more written information please contact,
The Coalition Against
Sanctions and War on Iraq,
c/o Bridge 5 Mill,
22a Beswick Street,