In search of

Dear Friends,

My email server changed its appearance and in the process managed to lose all my old emails! I
would therefore like your help in locating someone who sent an email to CASI members about 5-6
months ago about putting together a book of artwork by Iraqi children. If you know this person's
email address and/or still have that email, I would be much obliged if you could pass it on to me.

Thanks,
Salwa.