Research

Dear All
I am a Masters student at the University of Bristol reading International
Relations.  I am currently researching the allied bombing campaign of Iraq
during the Gulf War (operation Desert Storm), and assessing its impact
upon the economic infrastructure of Iraq.
>From the UN OIP website I have managed to get hold of the reports of the
UN Secretary General that discuss the humanitarian situation in Iraq, from
1997 onwards.  However, I would like to have a look at any other UN
assessments of the humanitarian situation between 1991 and 1997.  If
anyone can tell me how to locate these, I would be very grateful.  (I do
have the Ahtisaari report from 1991).
With thanks
Ruth Gilbert

=====