From: Kathy Kelly <kkelly@igc.org>
To: Kkelly@Igc.Apc.Org <kkelly@igc.apc.org>
Date: 02 August 2001 01:36
Subject: VitW - compiling list of Aug. 6 actions

Dear Friends,

We'd like to compile a list of actions planned for August 6, 2001,
commemorating victims of the eleven year state of siege first imposed on
Iraq on August 6 1990 as well as the 70,000 people who died in Hiroshima
when the US Air Force exploded an atomic bomb over their city.

Could you kindly let us know about any activities of which you're aware.
We'll post a complete listing on our website and make it available to
anyone joining us at an opening press conference for the Breaking Ranks
fast (10:00 a.m. 43rd and First Avenue, NYC, - please see our website
for an announcement and press release).

Thanks in advance,

Kathy Kelly
for