August 6: Hiroshima/Iraq Activities

Dear all,

Hello.  As you know, August 6 is the anniversary of the bombing of Hiroshima and the anniversary of the start of the sanctions against Iraq.  This year, August 6 falls on a Monday.

If you are planning an activity to commemorate both these anniversaries (or either anniversary), please do let me know by e-mailing me at rania@nc.rr.com.  We are compiling a list of Hiroshima Day / Iraq Sanctions day actions.

Thank you,

-Rania Masri