sanctions - the endgame?

Hi - Rahul Mahajan and Robert Jensen's analysis of the enhanced sanctions
proposal is the first I have seen which voices what I have felt from day one
- again for what it is worth - not so much a bid for public opinion, damage
limitation excercise, the real aim, I suggest, with all this talk of
tightening neighbouring borders and preventing all the 'leaks' means an
enormously increased US foothold in the region. The words are 'more UN
monitors' on the borders. Remember UNSCOM? Like them in reality I suspect
it'll be US dominance of the Middle East - a stated aim for decades - in
another guise. Paranoid? Just watch!  best. felcity a.
--
http://www.casi.org.uk