Request for info

Hello, all. I second what Tim said about the holds. Although they may not
even be the primary economic issue, the specific information about how the
U.S. has used its holds is almost always among the most damning evidence,
at least for American audiences. It puts the lie to any idea that U.S.
motives are what the government claims them to be.

I've just received a request for the full text of Halliday and von
Sponeck's recent press release before they went on their Iraq trip. Does
anyone have it?

In solidarity,

Rahul Mahajan