RE: Iraq sanctions statistics

Dear list:

I want to underline the point that the Iraq GDP figures and
comparisons are very preliminary, and that some
inter-temporal comparisons in relation to those I have made
are very tentative, not adjusted for inflation and so on.
Indeed, it may be that, at the end of the day, no useful
estimate is possible re GDP. Also, there is a mistake in the
Iraq non-oil estimate in that the $4,000m guess is factored
in only once when it should be factored in as an annual
figure. And my figures of deliveries excluse non-OFF items
approved by the UN. My reason for sending round such
preliminary figures is that the contributors to the list
always have such valuable points to make, and I am keen to
read them. Many thanks to you all as always.

Cheers

Eric