Boycott call against Exxon Mobil

In March of this year, George W. Bush announced that the United States would not ratify the Kyoto
Treaty. Bush justified his rejection of the Kyoto Treaty stating it would not be in the best
economic interests of the American people. It appears this rejection is more a response to Bush
needing to payback the large corporations who paid for his presidential election campaign, namely
Exxon Mobil.

                         Obviously, global warming is the most serious threat for the survival of
                        humankind. The U.S. is the world's largest producer of greenhouse gas
                        producing 25% of the worldwide C02 emissions with just 4% of the world's
                        population.

                        Global warming is becoming more and more apparent. The warmest decade on
                        record was the 1990's with 1998 being the warmest year ever. At this
current
                        trend, in less than 15 years, the glacier on Africa's Kilimanjaro, will
melt.

                        At the beginning of this year, the IPCC (United Nations Intergovernmental
                        Panel on Climate Change) discovered that the poorest parts of the world's
                        population will suffer the greatest from the effects of global warming.
People
                        who depend on agriculture, fishing, and forestry will be devastated, and
the
                        inhabitants of the world's last rainforests will be doomed to watch their
                        environment be destroyed by climate change. Furthermore, people will suffer
                        from global warming worldwide. If we don't act now, we can expect to see a
                        higher frequency of storms, floods and disastrous droughts as a result of
                        climate changes. Famine and disease will spread further into developing
                        countries, and streams of refugees will begin to flow outward.

companies
                        encouraging him to not ratify the Kyoto treaty, we feel forced to take
action:

                        We support the consumer boycott called out at the 1st World Conference of
                        the Green Parties, and we will help bring this idea into the public's mind
by
                        actions and through public relations.

PLEASE GOTO www.access.lowtech.org/collectableanorak /index0/html for more on this and reson 5
reson why You shoul boycot etc..

One Love Mozaz..

Ps if you have news views articals and other stuff ypu might consider of intrest why not let the
world and there friends know post them to zerosevenfourtwo@lowyech.org as an htlm file would be
helpfull..

FREE Disinformation E-book - http://www.disinfo.com