iranian tourists

I've just come back from 2 weeks in iraq (and have now to rewrite all my
stories in progress given the much-delayed but welcome news on
sanctions-easing).

I'm wondering - does anyone know the name of the official iraqi government
agency that deals with the Iranian Shi'a tourists, 4000 of whom are pouring
off the buses every week? Also, as they're each charged $450, is this just
hard currency pocket money or should it technically be sanctioned?

by the way, re: chlorine, i didn't smell diesel once, nor did my clothes or
any water smell of it, but I was in the Sheraton. The editor of Baghdad
Observer did say that chlorine would be banned under smart sanctions, as
would pesticides. I did notice however more fruit and vegetables since last
year, more internet cafes (4), and an interesting semi-privatisation scheme
that has been set up in some hospitals and cultural institutes. if anyone
has any thoughts on these, please let fly. though obviously it's not the
day's biggest news and you may prefer to dwell on that.

also any word on reaction from the iraqis? particularly with regards to arms
inspections?