Re: Article: Sanctions of Mass Destruction

might i correct date re Hiroshima' -'At exactly fifteen minites past eight
in the mormomg, on August 6th, 1945, Japanese time, at the moment when the
atomic bomb flashed above Hiroshima' (from Hiroshosima in America  - robert
j lifton and greg mitchell   - avon history  -isbn - 0  380 72764 - 1 (pages
253- 255 and 233.) best, felicity.