RE: report: "A Mother's Glimpse into the Life and Death of Iraq"

Readers ought to note that Third Way is a fascist organisation. See:
http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~thirdway/files/articles/blairs.html
and you'll find an article by third way's leader, Patrick Harrington, former
leader
of the fascist National Front.

Can the moderators throw thirdway@dircon.co.uk off the list, please?

Chris Williams