SUNY Oswego Resolution

Friends

    Greetings.  Hope all is well with everyone.  Oswego State University in
Oswego, New York passed a resolution against the economic (not military)
sanctions last night.  Question-Id like this to be on the web with the other
resolutions as a show of solidarity...who would I send it to?  Also, I plan
to send an attachment to the list in the near future that will have it in
case anyone wants it.

    Praying for peace and till then...

Best Wishes
Larry Provost