Appeal from BASI

Dear all

I am looking for as many drafts/Letters to MP's, Lords, Media etc as I can get my hands on. It would be nice if the date they were originally sent was available...any replies to them would be a bonus.

I may as well tell you about the event we are organising whilst I am here:

'Mesopotamia Under Siege'
8th-11th May Awareness week & the 12th May National Conference and Rally, Leeds, UK.

Please visit our brand new website for more details on the very interesting line up if speakers we have! www.basinet.org

Many Thanks

Ahmed Al-Ani
Britain Against Sanctions on Iraq

Tel: 0113 2824810     Mob: 07713 742021
E-mail: info@basinet.org     Web page: www.basinet.org
Address: 6 Main Street, Carlton, Wakefield, WF3 3RW, UK