'no fly zones'

Dear all,

Writing for the Observer 25/2/01, Douglas Busvine talked of 'UN-sanctioned
no-fly zones' and I wrote a letter complaining, but on Sunday saw it wasn't
published and there was no correction or apology. So I wrote another one
this week. Anyone else written to them on this one? Has anyone compiled a
list of other countries' opposition to the 'NFZs'?

best,

Neil Sammonds

neil@mariamappeal.com
www.mariamappeal.com