John Cryer MP on Bush and Iraq

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200001/cmhansrd/cm010308/debtext/10308-14.htm#10308-14_spnew1

Mr. John Cryer (Hornchurch): May we have a debate on the west's treatment of
Iraq? The British and American Governments appear to be determined to bomb
Iraq back into the stone age, despite the widespread opprobrium with which
our policy has been met. The recent bombing appears to have been motivated
by the
fact that there is a new American president who is viciously right wing and
has a peanut for a brain.

Mrs. Beckett: I fear that I cannot undertake to find time for a special
debate on Iraq. My hon. Friend will know that those concerns have been
expressed many
times in the House in a variety of different ways, and I am sure that he and
others will find other ways of making their points. In the near future, it
is not likely that we
shall have time for the debate that he requests.