Re: Medicine

I suggest contacting the Arab Medical Association (UK+I). They will be
able to direct you to doctors visited Iraq recently.

Their Address:
Dr Ismail Jalili FRCS, FRCOphth
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
President of the Arab Medical Association (UK+I)

email: <arabmedical@arabhealth.co.uk>
Tel/Fax ++44 (0) 20 7637 7071
Email Fax: ++44 (0) 7092 070025

In message <3A9F789F.7045.982D77@localhost>, hoggard@wn.planet.gen.nz