TV show Sunday called off

The following email was sent to me today re the TV show on Sunday

Friday 23 February 2001

Hello:

By 1pm deadline today, Friday 23 Feb 2001, there were only three people
who
wanted to take part in the live tv programme on Iraq. That is not
enough to
fill one hour long tv show. It seems there is not much demand for
reasoned,
legal, logical and detailed debates on the issues or the related
subjects,
so I have called off the tv show. Can we still blame the media for
getting
it wrong for ten years? Good speakers can me wrong by email to:
parveez@cr78ra1uk.cix.co.uk in tens or hundreds, before 1pm (UK time)
on
Monday 26 Feb 2001. Thanks for the help.

Sincerely

Parveez Syed
"Global Eye" Weekly
Global Eye Productions
Shanti Communications
http://www.alertaccess.net
Email: parveez@cr78ra1uk.cix.co.uk
Tel: 44-07831-196693  Themos Tsikas <themos.tsikas@fsmail.net> wrote:
I can also report that, in an e-mail received today, Mark Urban admits that he was wrong and says he will be more careful in the future.