Re: [iac-disc.] Encouragingarticle about Iraq Sanctions

This may be more diplomatic flim-flam. The U.S. and U.K. know they are
isolated and may be trying to diffuse the international anger by
making some token changes which leave the blockade intact-- remember the
food for oil program? If the U.S./U.K. do not seize the initiative now
someone else may and they will loose control.
        Also notice the article atributes the 1 million figure to "Saddam"
and not the U.N. Getting CNN and the rest of the media to admit a million
people have been killed is like getting those crop circle advocates to
admit it was a hoax.

Edward Qubain