From: farbuthnot <asceptic@freenetname.co.uk>
To: soc-casi-discuss@lists.cam.ac.uk <soc-casi-discuss@lists.cam.ac.uk>
Cc: caabu@arab-british.u-net.com <caabu@arab-british.u-net.com>
Date: lunedì 19 febbraio 2001 12.27
Subject: FW: [Fwd: Europa Parlament - Hearing zum Irak]

For your info - this from a friend at the German Paliament. best, f.

Felicity,
Joachim Guilliard is very good. He is the main force behind trying to
get a campaign against sanctions off the ground here in Germany. This
message is in response to a request from von Sponek who is invited to
speak at the EU-Parla. Von Sponek is asking that more critics of the
sanctions policy are present in the audience at the hearing particularly
to put the US speaker under pressure with his topic USA, HOW TO BRING
ABOUT CHANGES IN IRAQ.