ORGANISE YOUR OWN PROTEST SAT 24 2 2001..

"I am determined to prevent his tyrannical regime from once again attacking Iraq's neighbours and
to ensure the humanitarian crises we witnessed after the Gulf War should not be repeated."

But Labour MP Tony Benn believes the attack
cannot be justified in international law and wants an immediate recall of parliament.

protest..

On Saturday 24 Sheffield Campaign Aginst Sactions and War in the Gulf will be outside SHEFFIELD
TOWN HALL PINSTONE STREET AT 1PM to protest and inform the people of Sheffield about this continued
GENOCIDE evryone wellcome. Bring yourself and others..

Email your boss can't read - sign up for free disinfo.net email
at http://www.disinfo.com, your gateway to the underground