FW: [no-sanctions] Libya's view

I don't know where to start - anyone out there help - warmest, felicit a.

----------
From: "Jamie Wheeler" <wheelerjr@yahoo.com>
To: no-sanctions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [no-sanctions] Libya's view
Date: Sun, Feb 11, 2001, 1:08 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me as I have to represent
Libya's viewpoint on Iraqi sanctions in a model UN convention. What
exactly are the sanctions imposed on Iraq and what political and
social effects have they caused? Am I right to assume that Libya
would be against the sanctions?

Thanks

Jamie Wheeler

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups