UK govt musical chairs. Bye bye Hain.

After Mandy's second resignation in just over 2 years, Hain's been shuffled
to Energy. Brian Wilson is taking his seat. Given his previous record as an
Ilsu Dam fanatic at the DTI, we shouldn't be popping the corks. See:
http://www.guardianunlimited.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,289338,00.html

Still, I'm not going to miss Hain's weasely and sanctimonious attempts to
defend sanctions by invoking the South African 'precedent'. My breakfast can
rest just a little more secure in my stomach for his departure.

Chris Williams