Mass Blockade of Parliament

Sanctions monster is to be slain in Westminster.

Just a reminder that on the 16th January activists from all over Britain will be taking part in a mass direct action rally in which a sanctions monster will be ritualistically slaughtered on the steps of Parliament.

Help make this the Big one, the more pressure that we can generate now the closer we will be to the end of the beginning!

Meet:

ONE-O-CLOCK outside

WESTMINSTER ABBEY. (Main gates)

Take part in this Mass Blockade of Parliament: Lobby your MP. Take part in the Die-in. Join arms in the Mass Lock-on. Hand out flyers to the Public.

There will be Arrestable and Non-arrestable groups.

Participants and organisers: Bristol Peace & Justice, Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq, Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, Dan-cymru, Earth First, Reclaim the Streets, "voices in the wilderness "