Will the MP read the fax?

I received the following message after faxing my MP via the
website, BUT will he read it? Are we into a situation where our
MPs only read mail arriving in white envelopes? Even so, I
think it is a great campaigning tool.
Valerie Jabir
----------------
The message goes:

       Hi Valerie Jabir,
       Success! We faxed your message to Mr Julian Brazier
       We have attached an exact copy of your fax to this
       email as an Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) file. You may download
       Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from http://www.adobe.com

       We hope that your MP responds promptly, but we can't
       guarantee that they will read your fax, and we can't
       follow up any enquiries you make regarding your
       communication with your MP. Sorry.

       Please feel free to email us on info@faxyourmp.com with
       any comments, problems or suggestions about our service.

       And don't forget to let your friends and family
       know about www.FaxYourMP.com

       All the best

       The FaxYourMP.com Team

       http://www.FaxYourMP.com