Re: US Embassy shut down Saturday 25th

Richard,
Congratulations to all!
 Can you tell us where the photos are located, because the photos did
not appear at all in your posting.
I'll be glad to send you a scanner from the US or money if you explain
        which is preferable, money or a scanner. Do you know the  cost
of a decent scanner in UK -- I can compare this with the cost here +
cost of shipping, insurence etc.

from inside the belly of the beast or if you prefer the top predator in
greed chain,

Tom
George Washington University
Washington, D.C.