Re: Forthcoming talk(s)

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Voices uk wrote:

> Note that there is *another* Iraq related event taking place in the
> Commons at the same time [29/11/00]. That one will include a talk Dr
> Mohammed Ali, of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, who
> helped conduct UNICEF's 1999 child mortality surveys.

My understanding, from Dr Ali, is that this second talk has been moved
into January.  He was not aware of a new date when I spoke with him
yesterday.  This is being organised by Physicians for Human Rights UK,
whose website is at

http://www.dundee.ac.uk/med&humanrights/SSM/welcome.html

Their US sibling has a more extensive website at http://www.phrusa.org/

Colin Rowat

Policy Advisor, Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq
http://www.casi.org.uk               fax 0870 063 5022
                    are you on our announcements list?

393 King's College            www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~cir20
Cambridge CB2 1ST             tel: +44 (0)7768 056 984
England                       fax: +44 (0)8700 634 984