Re: Khidhir Hamza online w/ Washington Post today (1PM EST)

Dear Mr. Awbi,

What explanation do you and/or your friend have for why Hamza's claims about
his job title, responsibilities and importance have been accepted by the
press and lay public?

Below is an excerpt from my E-mail to Colin Rowat.  I would appreciate your
comments.

Best wishes,
Nathaniel Hurd, Research Associate

"To be a momentary conspiracy theorist, did the CIA just accept Hamza's
claims?  Or, did the CIA and/or some other U.S. organ help Hamza fabricate
tales and "facts"  to make Iraq's nuclear program seem like more threatening
and advanced than it actually was/is?  I.e., so that  Iraq's nuclear program
would seem like, "the greatest threat."  In the above assisted fabrication
scenario, Hamza becomes internationally important (professional
appointments, book sales, speaking fees, star appearances at prestigious
non-proliferation conferences, etc.) and the U.S. has its nuclear threat."
 Boston Research Group (BRG)
2161 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02140
USA