From: ppace <philip@keyworld.net>
Subject: IRIS mail
Date: October 5, 2000 2:44:12 AM EDT
To: iris_author@email.com

name=Philip Pace
usermail=amacol@keyworld.net
country=Malta
subject=Veterinary Pharmaceuticals
message=We are a veterinary manufacturing
pharmaceutical company based
   in Malta - rught in the middle of the
mediterranean. We would like to
   contact the Ministry of Health or of veterinary
Services or Agriculture
   to offer our services and products to your country.

   Your help in this respect would be greatly
appreciated.

   I thank you in advance and wish you the best
regards

   Philip Pace
   Tel : +356 446869

=====