Re: SC1302

Resolution 1302 of 8 June 2000 - renews the oil for food programme for
another 180 days until 5 December 2000.
 (http://www.un.org/Depts/oip/scrs.html)

-Rania

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Stuart Halford wrote:

> Does anyone know what Security resolution 1302 stands for ? .... please
>
> thanks

---
        ".. not to believe in the possibility of dramatic change is to
forget that things have changed, not enough, of course, but enough to show
what is possible. We have been surprised before in history. We can be
surprised again. Indeed, we can do the surprising."
        - Howard Zinn, 'You can't be neutral on a moving train.' (p.83)
                                                                        ----

--
http://www.casi.org.uk