A question for Albright -- tight deadline!

I have just been contacted by the office of Rep. McKinney for a
single question (and summarized supporting information) to ask Sec.
Albright next week.

I'm working on potential questions, starting with the DIA's  "Iraq
Water Treatment Vulnerabilities" document and the extent to which the
U.S. has implemented the document's guidance regarding the sanctions.

     The deadline is very tight. Please reply to me with any suggested
questions (and summarized backing material) no later than
Sunday.

     I will submit 1 question as well as  the responses I receive
to Rep. McKinney's office.

     Thanks in advance,
Tom
Thomas J. Nagy, Ph.D.