thanks + 1 Important Correction + request

I appreciate Drew Hamre's posting the article from the Sunday Herald and
particularly the posting of the url for the declassified DIA document
which largely motivated the article.
However, it is important to note that the Herald article was written by
Felicity Arbuthnot.
(The confusion arises from the fact that the one-line version of the
Sunday Herald does not indicate the author.)

    Colin Rowat and others have already me  given excellent suggestions
for developing the line of work that should follow upon the discovery of
the DIA  document (serendipity-- I was look for DU).  I  would really
appreciate  advice from folks on this listservon this manner.  You all
were most helpful when I needed assistance with the pamphlet oppossing
the desecration of GWU's commencement by  Sec. Albright.

Tom Nagy
George Washington University