much welcome your participation and input!

Date : Sunday October 8th
Time : 11 am - 5pm
Venue : Kingsley Hall Community Centre, Powis Road, London E3 (nearest tube
Bromley-by-Bow).  See map below.

(We will provide drinks during the day, but please bring your own lunch).

We very much hope you will get involved in this important event, and look
forward to seeing you there.  Please contact the office if you can’t make
this meeting but would like to be kept informed of future meetings.

In peace

Andrea Needham
voices in the wilderness