Re: "Killing Iraq 1990-20_ _ "

Dear Larry,

Thank you for question, hope all is fine on your side as well. In my
opinion, simple and humble questions can give birth to the most interesting
debates.

As far as I am concerned, I would answer a big NO. The United States should
not protect Kuwait, the United Nations should. And by the United Nations I
don't mean an assembly dominated by a few countries but a democratic place
were every nation has a right to speak.

I was astounded to learn a few weeks ago, on this discussion list, that the
Iraqi issue couldn't be discussed by the whole assembly as long as the
Security council was dealing with it.

Do you agree ?

Peace,
Nazim